Process Development Consulting
Leverage our Application Knowledge
Microfluidics understands that you know your formulation better than anyone. Our engineers in the Microfluidics Technology Center process more than 100 customer applications annually, spanning a uniquely broad range of applications. By supplementing your expertise with this nanotechnology experience, they determine efficient processing conditions to meet your product goals.
Examples of Previous Work
- Formation of nanoemulsions, nanosuspensions and liposomes through top-down or bottom-up processes
- Nanoencapsulation of actives in polymers and liposomes
- Controlled crystallizations for formation of high-purity nanoparticles
- Proof of concept for process parameters (shear rate, temperature, etc.) with hands-on lab work
- Assistance with formulation development and material characterization
- Product optimization for multiple formulations. This may include lab work or hardware optimization
- Integrating Microfluidics equipment into existing production line
- Process scaleup
- Process intensification
- Accelerate nanomaterials development, saving time and money
- Improve production efficiency
- Change formulations, vendors or ingredients without causing quality issues
- Train new and existing personnel
Who Needs Process Development?
Review case studies in our Processing Development Consulting data sheet or contact us to find out how we can help you.