News and Events
What’s Happening at Microfluidics and In the Industry?
- 10/30/2017Upcoming Liposomes Webinar! The webinar will be held on November 30th at 10:30 US eastern standard time and will be given by one of the thought leaders in the liposome society: Prof. Yvonne Perrie from the University of Strathclyde.
2017 SYMPOSIUM ON PHOSPHOLIPIDS IN PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH (SEPTEMBER 18 - 19, 2017) HEIDELBERG, GERMANY8/18/2017Phospholipids In Pharmaceutical Research
- 8/18/2017Nanoencapsulation - Microfluidizer Technology Provides A Competitive Edge
- 8/18/2017Microfluidizers - The Prescription For Success!
- 8/18/2017Microfluidizer high shear fluid processors are capable of achieving unparalleled, consistent, dependable and scalable results in the areas of submicron particle size reduction, dispersion, cell rupture and the narrowest particle size distributions. Our high-pressure homogenizers are used extensively by leading companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, energy, cosmetic/cosmeceutical and food/nutraceutical industries.
- 8/2/2017Solving Nanotechnology Application Challenges In Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Other Industries
- 6/7/2017The new M-815 Microfluidizer from Microfluidics further expands our offerings to customers.
- 4/30/2017Microfluidizer™ Processing In The Biotechnology Industry
- 2/1/2017Leading The Nano-Revolution In Particle Size Reduction
- 10/13/2016Please click the hyperlink below to follow us.